New Vs. Resale Homes
Advantages & Disadvantages of
New vs. Resale
If you are in the market for a new home, you have likely entertained the question of whether to build new or to buy resale. There are advantages and disadvantages to both! The right answer will be based on your specific life circumstances. One thing is for sure. Nothing can beat the feeling of walking into your brand new home knowing you designed every detail.
Here are some other advantages of building NEW:
- You choose the structural options like the number of rooms, extensions, and garage type.
- You can put your choice of home in the exact location you want.
- Fewer maintenance issues will be present.
- More modern designs and finishes are available to choose from.
- A full warranty period will be in effect to protect your investment.
Here are some advantages of buying RESALE:
- If you are in a hurry but, still desire brand new everything, consider a Move In Ready home.
- Certain upgrades may be included in the sale price of a resale home. For instance, granite countertops or hardwood flooring may be considered an optional upgrade when building new.
- Many desired add-ons like pools, decks, and fencing are already in place at the time of purchase.
We're eager to help you find your new home. Let us know how we can help!