Department: CAD Department
Job Type: Full-Time
Rockford Homes is looking for a creative and driven individual to develop and maintain a wide array of top quality residential single family and multifamily floor plans. Researching and developing floor plans to diversify Rockford’s market product; meeting company goals and standards of producing accurate lot specific drawings in an efficient and timely manner.
- Use AutoCAD to complete lot specific redlines sets for field personnel.
- Code compliance administration.
- Develop conceptual drawings for new Floor Plans.
- Coordinate calls from field construction regarding plan discrepancies.
- Review contract discrepancies as it relates to blue prints and permits.
- Special project coordination, permitting, and start pack oversight.
- Expedite blue print revisions for permitting.
- Minimum experience of five years in new home construction.
- Must have five years’ experience in AutoCAD.
- Must have excellent computer skills.
Construction Punch Out Specialist
Job Type: Full-Time
Rockford Homes is seeking an experienced, hands-on Punch Out Specialist to work in multiple subdivisions throughout Columbus, OH. Work will include install and repair as well as adjusting and re-finishing non-licensed trade items. Wages begin at $16/hr. and are dependent upon experience. A full benefits package is also available.
- Various punch out work as instructed by supervisor.
- Assist service department in completing overflow warranty item lists generated by homeowners.
- Informs Superintendent of any problems associated with the construction of the houses/units in the subdivision.
- Secure the company’s property and protect it from theft, vandalism and damage.
- Must have your own tools.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Must have valid driver’s license and be willing to drive among designated communities in daytime and nighttime.
Rockford Homes as an Employer
Rockford Homes is committed to providing the same assurances to our employees we do to our customers. We look for individuals that are bright, enthusiastic, committed to growth, and customer focused. We empower our employees to manage their division of business and provide them with a supportive growth environment. Our employees have cited the following reasons for being a part of the Rockford Homes team:
- Rockford’s Image as Market Leader
- Company Stability
- Customer Service
- Respect and Teamwork Among Fellow Employees
- Commitment to Product Quality
- High Degree of Responsibility
We’re looking for dependable, hard-working, goal-oriented individuals to join the Rockford Homes team.